- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Hand-Feed Double Twist Wrapper – TW03
This produces the classic style sweet wrap that’s been around for decades and continues to be popular today, double end twist.
An electronically interlocked guard with a magnetic safety switch ensures that if the guard can not be opened whilst the machine is in operation, if the guard is lifted the machine will automatically stop.
The double twist wrapper is hand fed by feeding candies, chocolates, caramels, fudges, jellies etc. into the feed plate. The feed plate is made specially for each different sweet shape.
Capable of wrapping sweets within the following ranges: L:12-34mm W:12-34mm D:6-20mm
The speed is dependent on how fast an operator can feed the product into the feed plate. Balls feed very fast t approximately 200 per minute where as squares take longer at approximately 80 per minute.
- A double paper feed reel holder for inner wrap and or quick changeover of reels
- An air-assisted paper feed system
- An electronic optical eye for ‘no product, no film’ sensing
- Lexan clear guards for the ultimate protection of the operator