- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Inclined Belt Conveyor-BM05
Swan neck or z-type conveyors for taking product from ground level up to your weighing machine.
A variety of belt types can be supplied depending on your product including buckets and flights to stop fall back of product. Side walls can be added to aid in containing loose items.
Conveyors are variable speed, and this will typically be controlled automatically in conjunction with the rest of the bagging line.
Product is typically added to the conveyor via feeding device. The height of these conveyors will be built to match the height of your weighing machine.
Outer construction of stainless steel and belt material of food grade plastic.
- Sturdy frame construction
- Full control of drive and speed
- Transport quality：6000 (litres/hour) 18000 (litters/hour)
- Lifting height：2~10m
Deluxe Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View
Deluxe Humbug/Berlingot Start Up Kit -HBK02
Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View