- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Laboratory and Low Volume Chocolate Conche-CC01 & CC02
Chocolate refiner conches are used for producing high quality chocolate products. The ingredients are ground into very small particles, producing a smooth, luxurious texture.
A chocolate conche has a hot water jacketed tank that is fitted with lining bars on the inner side.
Fitted inside the tank is a heavy duty rotating shaft with grinding bars that run along the inner lining bars. They are manufactured from manganese steel, an alloy containing an average of around 13% manganese.
Mangalloy has high impact strength and resistance to abrasion once in its work-hardened state.
Once all of the ingredients have been loaded into the conche and it is turned on, the grinding bars begin to rotate and break down the ingredients into particles so small they are measured in microns! A small particle size is a desirable quality of the product produced by a conche. As the size of the particles become smaller, the chocolate texture becomes smoother giving a luxurious mouth feel.
During the conching process the ingredients are also homogenised thoroughly to produce a quality product with a very fine and smooth texture.
The unit can be supplied with manual controls, or automatic PLC control.
Chocolate Conche Models available:
20Kg, 50kg, 500kg, 1000kg and 3000kg.