- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Mixture Depositor Features:
- 50% Mixture volume ratio to improve chocolate taste and lower costs
- Liquid level sensing, automatic material-feeding: mix materials evenly, accurate gram weight
- More mixture materials: Rice, crushed nuts and cookies etc
|Quantity of one shot products per cycle||18 pcs|
|Servo motors||2 sets|
|Mixture volume ratio||≤50% (2D chocolate)|
|Operating system||Servo System|
|Depositing speed||180-270pcs/min (below 8g)|
|Power of mixture depositor||4.6KW|
|Power of mixing system||4.59KW|
|Dimension||1.50m x 1.25m x 1.90m|
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View