- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
For weighing the correct amount of product ready for bagging
Call: +44 (0) 1253 882 961
for more information.
Loynds multi-head weighers ensure that the correct amount of product is passed down to your bagging machine. The weight is fully adjustable for each product you want to bag.
The weigher is gravity fed via a bucket elevator (sold separately) and is positioned above a vertical bagging machine (sold separately).
Product is vibrated into weigh buckets with a weigh accuracy of between ±0.5-2g.
Multi-head weighers are key for high speed and accurate product packing.
We offer a 10-head, 14-head, 20-head and economy 9-head models.
- Waterproof and dustproof, full stainless-steel construction.
- Stagger dump avoids big pieces stuck.
- Multi Language HMI.
- Screen backlight adjustment.
- Store up to 99 programmes of pre-sets for quick changeover of products.
|Item||10 Head Standard
|14 Head Standard
|Max Speed||60 WPM||110 WPM||60×2 WPM|
|Power Requirement||220v, 50hz, 1.5kW||220v, 50hz, 2kW||220v, 50hz, 3.5kW|
|Hopper Volume||1.6L / 2.5L (Double Doors)|
|Monitor||10.4″ Colour Touch Panel|
|Optional Extras||Independent linear feeder pan, V-shaped linear feeder pan, Skirt on linear feeder pans, Cylinder gate on linear feeder pans, collection bucket.
Rotary top cone, diameter and angle of top cone, 316 stainless-steel, linear feeder pan angle, cross baffle for infeed funnel, Teflon coating, collating chute angle
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling-M1215
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View
Depositing Head Module For Tempering Machines-M1300E
full stainless steel chocolate tempering machine with a tempering capacity of up to 200kg of tempered chocolate per hour....View