- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Quad-Side Bagging Machine-BM16
This machine creates a smooth 4-sided bag with vertical sealing and bottom gusset, so the bag will stand up on its own.
It has the capability to produce bags of various sizes (see below) and has an output of approx. 50 per minute.
It can accept a film with maximum width of 530mm and forms seals in the following size ranges:
Side seal: 4-6mm
Back seal: 10-12mm
- Front-facing bag width: 80-170mm
- Side of bag width: 40-100mm
- Bag height: 100-280mm
- Power: 5.3Kw
- Hole punching
- Excess film cutter and collection
- Block bottom
Deluxe Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View
Deluxe Humbug/Berlingot Start Up Kit -HBK02
Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View