- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Double-Sided Rotary Tablet Press Machine for High-Speed Tablet Production – TP01 and TP02
The Double-Sided Rotary Tablet Press Machine is engineered for the efficient and consistent production of tablets in pharmaceutical or confectionery manufacturing. This machine is ideal for compressing both powder and granular materials into tablets of uniform size and weight.
How the Machine Operates
The machine utilises dual rotating punches—an upper and a lower punch to shape the powder into tablets. The hopper feeds the raw material into the compression chamber. Here, the powder is compacted under controlled conditions before the newly-formed tablets are systematically ejected through an exit chute.
- High Production Speed: Designed for bulk tablet production, maximising your output.
- Quality Consistency: Ensures uniform tablet size and weight, a critical factor in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Design Versatility: Capable of crafting tablets with intricate shapes and complex designs.
Key Features and Specifications
- Constructed with a heavy-duty C.I. body and C.I. middle plate
- Designed for easy and thorough cleaning
- Digital counter for tracking tablet production and RPM
- Anti-vibration mounts to minimise operational noise
- Overload pressure release system for enhanced safety
- Variable speed pulley
- One-shot lubrication system
- Double-sided lifting cams
- Effective dust extraction nozzles
- Reverse direction motion protection
- Several optional features available for customisation, such as an auto lubrication pump, force feeding attachment, and two-layered tablet compression
Available in 2 sizes
- 20 Station Tablet Press- TP01
- 27 Station Tablet Press-TP02
We can also supply a Ribbon Mixer for the mixing of the powder for your tablet mixture.
Our semi automatic candy vacuum cookers deliver high-quality boiled sugar or isomalt syrups, essential for high quality candy production....View
Semi-Automatic Vacuum Cooker for Industrial Candy Manufacturing
High volume candy cooking system utilising the rotary blade thin film method to achieve the highest quality cooked candy....View
Rotary Blade Thin Film Candy Cooker
The Loynds Sugar/Glucose Dissolving System is a complementary system for candy manufacturing when using a vacuum cooker. Our system streamlines the sugar dissolving process, enhancing efficiency and produc...View