- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Thermal Ribbon Printers
The high performance, low cost thermal transfer printers are versatile enough for printing fixed and variable text, data and graphics. It is ideal for reproducing bar codes, real time, sell-by dates, batch numbers, prices, source codes and much more.
Two component models of brackets (Intermittent & Continuous) can be easily integrated to the machines such as vertical and horizontal form-fill-seal systems, primary labellers, thermo formers and overwrapping equipment. The units are suitable for all intermittent and continuous applications within the food, pharmaceutical cosmetics and automobile spare parts industries has the capability to code all kinds of 1D barcodes and 2D data matrix codes.
- Intermediate and continuous models available
- Patented long life mechanical design needs no maintenance
- 107mm – 75mm models for Intermittent print area
- 600 m. Ribbon Capacity
- 300 dpi (12 dot/inch) Print Quality
- Up to 400mm per/second print speed
- Large memory for all label formats to be stored locally
- The USB can be used to transfer messages between printers and through computer too