- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Aligner Feeder Flowpack
The Loynds Aligner Feeder Flow-pack is for the automatic feeding and wrapping of small and medium sized bar-type products into a pillow pack style. It has a running speed of up to 500 wraps per minute.
The Aligner feeder flow-pack machine machine will automatically arrange products into a single file before feeding them into the wrapping section. It has a wrapping speed of 300-500 wraps per minute and will adjust its speed to coincide with the production machines feeding it.
The in-feed section uses a series of conveyors to automatically align products into single file before feeding them into the wrapper.
The flow-pack is fully automatic with print registration and a date printer, as well as an auto-reject device for misplaced chocolates/candies.
The machine can also be supplied in different configurations of cutting jaws for different sized products.
The machine wraps in the pillow pack style:
- 2 cutter jaw gives a bag size of 90–180mm
- 3 cutter jaw gives a bag size of 70–120mm
- 4 cutter jaw gives a bag size of 50–80mm
- 6700mm x 1050mm x 1400mm
- Weight: approx 200kg
- Max roll diameter: 330mm
- Power: 5kW
See videos of the machine in production and in testing: –
FOR SALE: Used Gainsborough Bagging Machine - with FREE twin lane linear weigher included...View
Used Gainsborough Bagging Machine
All complete and in full working order. Max speed 70 bags per minute....View
Used Loynds ex demo bagging machine 420D
20-30 KG Kettle, side scraping stirrers, water jacketed tank with overflow unit, top-up unit....View