- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Aligner Feeder Flowpack
The Loynds Aligner Feeder Flow-pack is for the automatic feeding and wrapping of small and medium sized bar-type products into a pillow pack style. It has a running speed of up to 500 wraps per minute.
The Aligner feeder flow-pack machine machine will automatically arrange products into a single file before feeding them into the wrapping section. It has a wrapping speed of 300-500 wraps per minute and will adjust its speed to coincide with the production machines feeding it.
The in-feed section uses a series of conveyors to automatically align products into single file before feeding them into the wrapper.
The flow-pack is fully automatic with print registration and a date printer, as well as an auto-reject device for misplaced chocolates/candies.
The machine can also be supplied in different configurations of cutting jaws for different sized products.
The machine wraps in the pillow pack style:
- 2 cutter jaw gives a bag size of 90–180mm
- 3 cutter jaw gives a bag size of 70–120mm
- 4 cutter jaw gives a bag size of 50–80mm
- 6700mm x 1050mm x 1400mm
- Weight: approx 200kg
- Max roll diameter: 330mm
- Power: 5kW
See videos of the machine in production and in testing: –
Compact depositing machine, Ideal for use by the smaller manufacturer or in the laboratory. for JELLY, Hard Candy, SOFT CANDY, TOFFEE, FUDGE and FONDANT....View