- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The machines when completed are inspected and tested prior to despatch directly to our customers
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensuring all equipment is CE compliant.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible with product. We can arrange all your travel itinerary for final machine inspections.
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Candy Rope Sizer-RS01
The Loynds RS01 Candy Rope Sizer can be supplied as a standalone unit or as part of a complete Loynds candy manufacturing production line.
The rope will be fed in from either an extruder machine or a batch roller. The batch is then passed through several sets of solid brass rollers. This forces the candy into a rope of consistent and precise diameter. The sized rope can then be fed onto the next stage of processing. From this point onward, a multitude of confectionery types can be produced. We have a machine to suit the production of all types of candy. Contact us for information on which machines would best suit your candy line.
Rope Sizer Machine Features:
- One set of vertical sizing brass rollers.
- Four sets of horizontal brass rollers.
- Electric heating with heat set control.
- Full variable speed control via electronic inverter unit.
- Can be supplied with or without a tilt table.