- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Candy Rope Sizer
The Loynds RS5 Candy Rope Sizer can be supplied as a standalone unit or as part of a complete Loynds candy manufacturing production line.
The rope will be fed in from either an extruder machine or a batch roller. The batch is then passed through several sets of solid brass rollers. This forces the candy into a rope of consistent and precise diameter. The sized rope can then be fed onto the next stage of processing. From this point onward, a multitude of confectionery types can be produced. We have a machine to suit the production of all types of candy. Contact us for information on which machines would best suit your candy line.
Rope Sizer Machine Features:
- One set of vertical sizing brass rollers.
- Four sets of horizontal brass rollers.
- Electric heating with heat set control.
- Full variable speed control via electronic inverter unit.
- Can be supplied with or without a tilt table.
Water heated chocolate melting tank with quick release melting grid and stirring system....View