- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Manufactured from full stainless steel construction, coating pans are particularly suited to coating a range of confectionary products, and are often used for the coating of tablets, nuts, chocolates and candies.
Due to their simple design the machines are very easy to operate and maintain.
The angle of the pan can be adjusted to give better results and capacities on different products.
The pans can also be supplied with hot or cold air blower systems or automatic spray systems.
- Pan opening: 520mm
- Pan internal diameter: 1000mm
- Machine length: 1000mm
- Machine width: 1000mm
- Machine height: 1600mm
- Weight: 350Kg
- Capacity: 45-90Kg
- Power: 1.5Kw
- Rotation: 30-32rpm
- Dip angle: 30˚
FOR SALE: Used Gainsborough Bagging Machine - with FREE twin lane linear weigher included...View
Used Gainsborough Bagging Machine
All complete and in full working order. Max speed 70 bags per minute....View
Used Loynds ex demo bagging machine 420D
20-30 KG Kettle, side scraping stirrers, water jacketed tank with overflow unit, top-up unit....View