- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The machines when completed are inspected and tested prior to despatch directly to our customers
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensuring all equipment is CE compliant.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible with product. We can arrange all your travel itinerary for final machine inspections.
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Manufactured from full stainless steel construction, coating pans are particularly suited to coating a range of confectionary products, and are often used for the coating of tablets, nuts, chocolates and candies.
Due to their simple design the machines are very easy to operate and maintain.
The angle of the pan can be adjusted to give better results and capacities on different products.
The pans can also be supplied with hot or cold air blower systems or automatic spray systems.
The pans can be fitted with internal baffles if required. This helps tumble the product for better coating.
Details for the CP01:
- Pan opening: 520mm
- Pan internal diameter: 1000mm
- Machine length: 1000mm
- Machine width: 1000mm
- Machine height: 1600mm
- Weight: 200Kg
- Power: 1.5Kw
- Rotation: 30-32rpm
- Dip angle: 30˚
We also have larger Coating Pans CP02- 1250mm & CP03- 1500mm Quotations available on request.