- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The machines when completed are inspected and tested prior to despatch directly to our customers
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensuring all equipment is CE compliant.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible with product. We can arrange all your travel itinerary for final machine inspections.
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
The liquid toffee is poured into the machine hopper. Chilled water cools the internal surface of the drum. As the drum rotates, a layer of toffee adheres to the outer surface of the cooling drum. The toffee is cooled and scraped off automatically at the other end.
Full control is available of cooling, toffee thickness and machine speed.
Cooling drums allow continuous cooling instead of the usual batch method using cooling tables.
The cooling drum is manufactured from stainless steel for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Dimensions – 2150mm x 1850mm x 1750mm
- Drum measurements: 1500mm in diameter, 710mm or 850mm wide
- Outer drum thickness: 10mm
- Capacity: 300kg–600kg per hour
- Drive motor power: 1.5kw
- Speed: 2.4 rpm
- Multi-zone cooling to prevent hot spots