- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
The liquid toffee is poured into the machine hopper. Chilled water cools the internal surface of the drum. As the drum rotates, a layer of toffee adheres to the outer surface of the cooling drum. The toffee is cooled and scraped off automatically at the other end.
Full control is available of cooling, toffee thickness and machine speed.
Cooling drums allow continuous cooling instead of the usual batch method using cooling tables.
The cooling drum is manufactured from stainless steel for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Dimensions – 2150mm x 1850mm x 1750mm
- Drum measurements: 1500mm in diameter, 710mm or 850mm wide
- Outer drum thickness: 10mm
- Capacity: 300kg–720kg per hour
- Drive motor power: 1.5kw
- Speed: 2.4 rpm
- Multi-zone cooling to prevent hot spots
The Loynds Chain Die Forming Line is suitable for the production of hard or soft chewy candies, gums and caramel products with or without a centre filled liquid, jam or paste....View
Chain Die Forming Line
The line consists of batch roller, rope sizer, Stickmaster twisting and cutter unit and hand forming conveyor unit. The machine will rope form, size, twist and cut the candy pieces into lengths that can th...View