- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Chocolate Mould Cooling Tunnel
Refrigerated cooling tunnels built to your exact requirements.
Width, length, height and belt type can all be customised to suit your particular application.
The machines are of stainless steel construction with hinged insulated hoods to optimise their efficiency.
We have supplied cooling tunnels for chocolate, candy and mould cooling but the machines are suitable for any process requiring a continuous throughput.
Where tunnels are being used for mould cooling we can also supply a machine for lining up chocolate moulds side by side in the tunnel so as to maximise the potential throughput. See images for an example.
- Different belt types available (mesh, plastic, steel, hygienic)
- Gas struts for assisted lifting of lids
- Different capacity chillers to suit
- Machine for stacking moulds in different configurations to maximize throughput