- This equipment has been designed by Loynds' in-house research and development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our 23,000 square foot manufacturing facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long term reliability
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
The Loynds Mini Humbug/Berlingot Machine can be supplied hand turned or with a motor for more continuous production.
Inside are 4 beveled cutting gears which give the sweet its trademark tetrahedron shape (pressed and cut in alternate directions on each end). The unit is table top and is supplied with a simple clamping device so that it does not move around when in operation. The clamp will need to be drilled into your table unit and then the machine will fasten into the clamp.
To operate the Humbug/Berlingot machine a rope of candy is fed into the in-feed section. The handle is then turned which will rotate the cutters, thus pulling the candy rope into the machine and cutting it in the same action.
The rope will be cut into the Humbug (Berlingot) shapes and coming out of the out-feed will be a chain of candies. Once cooled this chain of candies can be broken up into individual pieces.
The machine is very simple to maintain and clean. Inside are 2 thumb screws which can be undone to release all of the cutters from the machine.
- Outer body is in full stainless steel construction
- Cutter are manufactured from plastic food grade material
- Can be supplied hand turned or motor driven
- Supplied with clamp for fixing the machine down to your table top
- Dimensions – Height 200mm x Width 623mm x Depth 220mm
Tabletop machine for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View
Water cooled drop roller machine for high output production of sugar and sugar free candies, some firmer type soft candies and inclusions such as honeycomb and fudge....View