- This equipment has been designed by Loynds product development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory.
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our UK facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long-term reliability.
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product.
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment.
Mini Cold Table for Confectionery Cooling – MCT01
The Loynds Mini Cold Table is the perfect solution for cooling candy batches. Due to its small size, the table is ideal for low volume candy production, candy demonstrations and recipe development kitchens.
The Loynds Mini Cold Table, model MCT01, is an essential tool for confectioners. Designed for low volume candy production, the mini cold table is essential for professional candy manufacturers for cooling the batch post cooking. Flavours and colour are typically added to the batch on the cold table.
Design and Construction
Constructed entirely from food grade stainless steel, the mini cold table is an extremely robust piece of equipment. The table top is manufactured from 10mm thick stainless steel, designed to uniformly cool candy batches, ensuring maximum efficiency in heat dispersion. Below the cold tables 10mm thick surface is an embedded water cooling system. Water flows in 1 end of the cold table, travel uniformly around the tables inside surface and out the other end of the table.
The flow of water provides consistent cooling to the surface, ensuring batch after batch can be cooled during your production shift.
The table can be fed directly from you mains water connection. In applications requiring additional cooling we can supply an integrated water chiller to connect to the tables infeed.
Features of the Mini Cold Table:
- Perimeter Side Bars: 20mm thick side bars encircle the table, preventing candy spillage during the cooling process.
- Adjustable Central Bar: A moveable bar allows versatility in use. Adjust it along the table for smaller batches or divide the space to cool two different batches simultaneously.
- Water Cooled System: An internal water-cooling serpentine, with inlet and outlet connections at both ends, precisely regulates the tabletop temperature.
- 10mm Thick Table Surface: Facilitating optimal heat absorption and dispersion.
- Water inlet and Outlet Connections: 1/2 inch BSP fitting for water inlet and outlet
- Operator Height Stands: Choose between a table mounted cold table or a table supplied on operator height stands (with or without lockable wheels)
- Cooling Unit: The table can be supplied with or without a self contained water chiller system
- Dimensions: (L)1000mm x (W)500mm x (H)125mm
- Weight: 84Kg
- Capacity: 10Kg of cooked candy
- Material: Full Stainless Steel construction
Need a Large Cold Table?
We also manufacture a larger cold table measuring (L)1990mm x (W)990mm x (H)950mm.
The Loynds range of cold tables are essential in most candy manufacturing operations. The cold table is water cooled with a 10mm thick stainless steel top. This ensures even and consistent cooling, batch a...View