- This equipment has been designed by Loynds product development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory.
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our UK facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long-term reliability.
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product.
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment.
Sugar Pulling Machine 5kg-PM01
Loynds Sugar Pulling Machines are used for the pulling and aeration of both hard and soft candy masses. We can supply the machine with a capacity of 25kg and 35kg. This is a smaller version with a capacity of 5kg, which makes it perfect for test batches and small demonstrations.
The sugar pulling machine body is manufactured from heavy-duty, cast steel construction and is of a proven design.
It has three arms, one is stationary while the other two revolve around it. The arms are covered in nylon so the candy batch doesn’t stick to them.
The candy batch is placed in the machine and the arms pull and stretch the mass. The pulling process makes the sugar candy mass become whitened and aerated.
Stainless steel catch trays are fitted to the machine as standard and we can provide safety guarding.
Models of Sugar Pulling Machine available:
Deluxe Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View
Deluxe Humbug/Berlingot Start Up Kit -HBK02
Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View