- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Sugar Pulling Machines- PM02 & PM03
Loynds Sugar Pulling Machines are used for the pulling and aeration of both hard and soft candy masses. We can supply the machine with a capacity of 25kg and 35kg. We also manufacture a smaller version with a capacity of 5kg, which makes it perfect for test batches and small demonstrations.
The sugar pulling machine body is manufactured from heavy-duty, cast steel construction and is of a proven design.
It has three arms, one is stationary while the other two revolve around it. The arms are covered in nylon so the candy batch doesn’t stick to them.
The candy batch is placed in the machine and the arms pull and stretch the mass. The pulling process makes the sugar candy mass become whitened and aerated.
Stainless steel catch trays are fitted to the machine as standard and we can provide safety guarding.
Models of Sugar Pulling Machine available:
- 5kg capacity -PM01
- 25kg capacity-PM02
- 35kg capacity-PM03
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View