- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Mini Z-Blade Mixer
The Loynds Mini Z-Blade Mixer is the ideal solution the mixing of highly viscous doughs, pastes and gums. Due to its small size, this miniature model is particularly suited to low volume production or product development laboratories.
The Loynds Mini Z-Blade Mixer will mix and knead a wide range of materials including dough, sugar paste, gum and various other high viscosity products. The small size of the machine makes this model particularly suited to low volume production or product and recipe development.
The machine is oil jacketed and the temperature is regulated via electrically controlled heating elements. There is a temperature reader for both the product and the the oil jacket.
The mixing chamber is fitted with 2 heavy duty Z shaped arms which rotate to fully homogenize the batch of product.
Mini Z-blade mixer features
- All contact parts manufactured from stainless steel.
- Suitable for mixing highly viscous products.
|Total volume||5 L (Total Volume)/3.5L( working volume)|
|Heating or cooling||Heating with external heating medium (Oil or steam heating for option)|
|pressure of jacket||Less than 0.8MPa|
|In/out port size of heating medium||DN15|
|Power of main motor||1.5kW/4P/AC380V/50Hz/ CE marked, Non ex-proof|
|Reducer type||KW47-25-1.5/ CE marked|
|Blade type||Sigma blade|
|Material of blade||CASTING SUS304|
|Material of trough||Internal surface:6mm SUS304，jacket:6mm SUS304|
|Material which contacted with product||SUS304|
|Bolt, screws and fixings||SUS304|
|Blade, internal trough polish||Polish with 250mesh|
|Revolution of main shaft||Front/Back:58/40rpm|
|Distance between blade and trough||≤3 mm|
|Distance between blade and trough end||≤3 mm|
|Seal of shaft||8*8 Teflon woven packing seal|
|Discharging method||Tilt trough by hand wheel,the tilting angel about 95°|
|Open method||manually,the open angel is about 70°|
|Close method||Press lid manually|
|nozzle on lid||sight glass,release ball valve etc,it also can be make according to customer’s requirement|
|Temperature sensor||PT100 temperature sensor|
|Electric control system||The system has the following functions:
|Electrical component||Button/breaker/relay/contactor/Emergency stop button/thermal relay/time relay/magnetic guard switches CE marked|
|Feet on Machine||Yes|
|Paint||White paint except the stainless surface|
|Appearance of size(L×W×H)||Approx:930*700*825mm|
Water heated chocolate melting tank with quick release melting grid and stirring system....View