- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Ribbon Blender Mixer for Powders-TP03
Consisting of a U shaped trough the ribbon mixer blades are specifically shaped with the outside screw moving material from the outside to the centre and the inside screw moving material from the centre to the outside.
The ribbon mixer is available in various capacities and is manufactured in full stainless steel.
Transmission is via a motor with gearbox and this works almost silently.
The lid has a guard switch on which will stop the machine if opened to ensure operator safety.
The mixer is ideal for use with the Loynds tablet press in preparing your tablet mix.
- 316 or 304 stainless steel available
- Acrylic clear hinged lid
- Variable speed
Deluxe Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View
Deluxe Humbug/Berlingot Start Up Kit -HBK02
Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View