- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The machines when completed are inspected and tested prior to despatch directly to our customers
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensuring all equipment is CE compliant.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible with product. We can arrange all your travel itinerary for final machine inspections.
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Sugar Pulling Machines- PM02 & PM03
Loynds Sugar Pulling Machines are used for the pulling and aeration of both hard and soft candy masses. We can supply the machine with a capacity of 25kg and 35kg. We also manufacture a smaller version with a capacity of 5kg, which makes it perfect for test batches and small demonstrations.
The sugar pulling machine body is manufactured from heavy-duty, cast steel construction and is of a proven design.
It has three arms, one is stationary while the other two revolve around it. The arms are covered in nylon so the candy batch doesn’t stick to them.
The candy batch is placed in the machine and the arms pull and stretch the mass. The pulling process makes the sugar candy mass become whitened and aerated.
Stainless steel catch trays are fitted to the machine as standard and we can provide safety guarding.
Models of Sugar Pulling Machine available:
- 5kg capacity -PM01
- 25kg capacity-PM02
- 35kg capacity-PM03