- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Vertical Form Fill and Seal Complete Production Line
The Loynds range of Vertical Form Fill and Seal machinery is robust, simple to operate and very easy to maintain and clean.
The machines are ideal for the automatic weighing and packing of many products including confectionery, seed, nuts, loose materials, powders, grains etc.
A vertical form fill and seal line gives accurate weights and fast packing speeds ensuring your end product is consistent time after time.
Product is loaded into the in-feed hopper at the bottom of the swan neck conveyor. The product is then automatically delivered to the multi head weigher where it is accurately weighed before being dropped into the forming tube of the automatic bagging machine where it is sealed and cut.
Bag lengths and product weight are all fully adjustable. Additional forming tubes can be supplied to give different bag widths.
Vertical Form Fill and Seal Machinery Consists of:
- Vibratory feed bucket elevator.
- Gantry unit with stairs and hand rails.
- Computerized 10, 14 or 20 multi head weigher in dimple plate.
- Bagging machine with a euro-slot punch, a block bottom bag attachment and a code printer as standard (optional multi-strip bag function available).
- Two forming shoulders.
- Small inclined conveyor.
- Lazy Susan packing table.
The bagging line has a speed of up to 110 bags per minute and great accuracy can be achieved on our state-of-the-art 10, 14 and 20 head weighers.
As an extra, we can also supply check weighers, metal detectors, a digital bar code and text web printers. We do have various models of the bagging machine for different bag widths—please specify bag widths required when you contact us.
See videos of the machine being tested:
Compact depositing machine, Ideal for use by the smaller manufacturer or in the laboratory. for JELLY, Hard Candy, SOFT CANDY, TOFFEE, FUDGE and FONDANT....View