- This equipment has been designed by Loynds product development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory.
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our UK facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long-term reliability.
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product.
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment.
200Kg Per Hour Chocolate Tempering Machine M1400
Self contained stainless steel chocolate tempering machine with its own heating and cooling system. The chocolate tempering machine has a tank capacity of 60kg and can temper up to 200kg of chocolate per hour.
The machine is fitted with a foot pedal which stops the flow of chocolate when pressed. This makes filling moulds directly from the machine very simple.
There is a vibrating table top fitted over the tank where moulds can be placed to remove trapped air bubbles and to assist the fill of all the mould cavities.
- Tank capacity: 60 kg of chocolate
- Production per hour: 200 kg
- Power: 6.1 kW, three-phase current
- Standard dosing function
- Microprocessor with digital temperature display
- Pedal to dose the chocolate
- Heated vibrating table
- Weight: 215 kg
- 2 years warranty
- Low energy consumption
- Fast melting and tempering cycle
- Optimal finish & design
- L:879mm x W:640mm x H:1555mm
- Weight = 215000 grams
An add on dosing head is available for all tempering machine models for the accurate dosing of chocolate directly into your chocolate moulds.
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View