- This equipment has been designed by Loynds product development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory.
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our UK facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long-term reliability.
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product.
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment.
Depositing Head Module For Tempering Machines
The dosing head distributes the liquid chocolate into the moulds. This saves time as the user does not have to scrape the chocolate manually. Furthermore it guarantees hygienic processing.
The standard version is equipped with two dosing plates (3 x 7 and 3 x 8 layout). A mould guidance system is installed on the vibrating table, a heated scraper and a dosing unit.
Other dosing plate layouts are available on request.
The dosing head is compatable with the following chocolate tempering machines:
200Kg Per Hour Chocolate Tempering Machine
150Kg Per Hour Chocolate Tempering Machine M1500
90Kg Per Hour Chocolate Tempering Machine M1300
90Kg Per Hour Tempering Machine M1250
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View