- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Aligner Feeder Flowpack
The Loynds Aligner Feeder Flow-pack is for the automatic feeding and wrapping of small and medium sized bar-type products into a pillow pack style. It has a running speed of up to 500 wraps per minute.
The Aligner feeder flow-pack machine machine will automatically arrange products into a single file before feeding them into the wrapping section. It has a wrapping speed of 300-500 wraps per minute and will adjust its speed to coincide with the production machines feeding it.
The in-feed section uses a series of conveyors to automatically align products into single file before feeding them into the wrapper.
The flow-pack is fully automatic with print registration and a date printer, as well as an auto-reject device for misplaced chocolates/candies.
The machine can also be supplied in different configurations of cutting jaws for different sized products.
The machine wraps in the pillow pack style:
- 2 cutter jaw gives a bag size of 90–180mm
- 3 cutter jaw gives a bag size of 70–120mm
- 4 cutter jaw gives a bag size of 50–80mm
- 6700mm x 1050mm x 1400mm
- Weight: approx 200kg
- Max roll diameter: 330mm
- Power: 5kW