- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Candy Pulling Hook-PH02
The Loynds Candy Pulling Hook is an essential item for anybody making candy by hand. Pulling candy adds air to the batch and turns it white. The batch is thrown over the hook repeatedly until sufficient air is added and the desired colour is achieved.
Manufactured from full stainless steel, the Candy Pulling Hook is robust, easy to clean and simple to use (as well as keeping you fit!).
The candy batch is first placed over the hook, then the two loose ends are gathered and thrown over it repeatedly. The process continues until sufficient air has been pulled into the batch.
Pulling the batch also turns the candy white, which can prove useful when trying to achieve particular colours.
The Candy Pulling Hook is supplied in two parts: the back plate is screwed onto the wall and the hook slips easily in and out for easy cleaning.
Candy Pulling Hook features:
- Full stainless steel construction ensures a long life and easy cleaning.
- Hook releases quickly from back plate.