- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Chocolate Refiner Conches-CC03_CC04_CC05
The Loynds Chocolate Refiner Conches are used to manufacture high quality milk, dark and white chocolates, pralines, truffles, compounds and many other products.
Call: +44 (0) 1253 882 961
for more information.
Chocolate refiner conches are used for producing high-quality chocolate products. The ingredients are ground into very small particles, producing a smooth, luxurious texture.
A chocolate refiner conche has a hot water jacketed tank that is fitted with lining bars on the inner side.
Fitted inside the tank is a heavy duty rotating shaft with grinding bars that run along the inner lining bars. They are manufactured from manganese steel, an alloy containing an average of around 13% manganese.
Mangalloy has high impact strength and resistance to abrasion once in its work-hardened state.
Once all of the ingredients have been loaded into the conche and it is turned on, the grinding bars begin to rotate and break down the ingredients into particles so small they are measured in microns, giving the produced chocolate a much smoother texture.
During the conching process the ingredients are homogenised thoroughly to produce a quality product with a very fine and smooth texture.
The unit can be supplied with manual controls or automatic PLC control.
Sound reduction jackets are available, to help reduce the noise levels of the conche.
Models of Chocolate Refiner Conches available:
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling-M1215
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View
Depositing Head Module For Tempering Machines-M1300E
full stainless steel chocolate tempering machine with a tempering capacity of up to 200kg of tempered chocolate per hour....View