- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Loynds chocolate holding tanks are made from full stainless steel and are available in a range of sizes from 75kg up to 5000kg capacities. All tanks have water-jacketed heating systems and top-driven gate-type stirrers.
Each Chocolate Tank in the Loynds range is fitted with a stainless steel ball or butterfly valve outlet. The stirrers are of the over-driven gate type and on tanks of 150kg and under they have side scraping units.
The stirrers are driven by a bridge mounted motor and gearbox unit. At each side of the centre bridge are two hinged lids with magnetic safety switches fitted.
All chocolate tanks are heated via a water jacket.
A fully controllable thermostat ensures the chocolate is warmed to the correct temperature.
Capacities of Chocolate Tank available:
- Custom sizes available upon request
Chocolate Tank features
- Water jacketed.
- Fully adjustable temperature control.
- Stainless steel ball or butterfly valve outlet.
- Overdriven gate-type stirrers.
- Magnetic safety switches attached to lid openings.