- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
The liquid toffee is poured into the machine hopper. Chilled water cools the internal surface of the drum. As the drum rotates, a layer of toffee adheres to the outer surface of the cooling drum. The toffee is cooled and scraped off automatically at the other end.
Full control is available of cooling, toffee thickness and machine speed.
Cooling drums allow continuous cooling instead of the usual batch method using cooling tables.
The cooling drum is manufactured from stainless steel for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Dimensions – 2150mm x 1850mm x 1750mm
- Drum measurements: 1500mm in diameter, 710mm or 850mm wide
- Outer drum thickness: 10mm
- Capacity: 300kg–600kg per hour
- Drive motor power: 1.5kw
- Speed: 2.4 rpm
- Multi-zone cooling to prevent hot spots