- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Mini Z-Blade Mixer -ZB01
The Loynds Mini Z-Blade Mixer is the ideal solution the mixing of highly viscous doughs, pastes and gums. Due to its small size, this miniature model is particularly suited to low volume production or product development laboratories.
The Loynds Mini Z-Blade Mixer will mix and knead a wide range of materials including dough, sugar paste, gum and various other high viscosity products. The small size of the machine makes this model particularly suited to low volume production or product and recipe development.
The machine is oil jacketed and the temperature is regulated via electrically controlled heating elements. There is a temperature reader for both the product and the the oil jacket.
The mixing chamber is fitted with 2 heavy duty Z shaped arms which rotate to fully homogenize the batch of product.
Mini Z-blade mixer features
- All contact parts manufactured from stainless steel.
- Suitable for mixing highly viscous products.
|Total volume||5 L (Total Volume)/3.5L( working volume)|
|Heating or cooling||Heating with external heating medium (Oil or steam heating for option)|
|pressure of jacket||Less than 0.8MPa|
|In/out port size of heating medium||DN15|
|Power of main motor||1.5kW/4P/AC380V/50Hz/ CE marked, Non ex-proof|
|Reducer type||KW47-25-1.5/ CE marked|
|Blade type||Sigma blade|
|Material of blade||CASTING SUS304|
|Material of trough||Internal surface:6mm SUS304，jacket:6mm SUS304|
|Material which contacted with product||SUS304|
|Bolt, screws and fixings||SUS304|
|Blade, internal trough polish||Polish with 250mesh|
|Revolution of main shaft||Front/Back:58/40rpm|
|Distance between blade and trough||≤3 mm|
|Distance between blade and trough end||≤3 mm|
|Seal of shaft||8*8 Teflon woven packing seal|
|Discharging method||Tilt trough by hand wheel,the tilting angel about 95°|
|Open method||manually,the open angel is about 70°|
|Close method||Press lid manually|
|nozzle on lid||sight glass,release ball valve etc,it also can be make according to customer’s requirement|
|Temperature sensor||PT100 temperature sensor|
|Electric control system||The system has the following functions:
|Electrical component||Button/breaker/relay/contactor/Emergency stop button/thermal relay/time relay/magnetic guard switches CE marked|
|Feet on Machine||Yes|
|Paint||White paint except the stainless surface|
|Appearance of size(L×W×H)||Approx:930*700*825mm|
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View