- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Vertical Form Fill and Seal Complete Production Line
The Loynds range of Vertical Form Fill and Seal machinery is robust, simple to operate and very easy to maintain and clean.
The machines are ideal for the automatic weighing and packing of many products including confectionery, seed, nuts, loose materials, powders, grains etc.
A vertical form fill and seal line gives accurate weights and fast packing speeds ensuring your end product is consistent time after time.
Product is loaded into the in-feed hopper at the bottom of the swan neck conveyor. The product is then automatically delivered to the multi head weigher where it is accurately weighed before being dropped into the forming tube of the automatic bagging machine where it is sealed and cut.
Bag lengths and product weight are all fully adjustable. Additional forming tubes can be supplied to give different bag widths.
Vertical Form Fill and Seal Machinery Consists of:
- Vibratory feed bucket elevator.
- Gantry unit with stairs and hand rails.
- Computerized 10, 14 or 20 multi head weigher in dimple plate.
- Bagging machine with a euro-slot punch, a block bottom bag attachment and a code printer as standard (optional multi-strip bag function available).
- Two forming shoulders.
- Small inclined conveyor.
- Lazy Susan packing table.
The bagging line has a speed of up to 110 bags per minute and great accuracy can be achieved on our state-of-the-art 10, 14 and 20 head weighers.
As an extra, we can also supply check weighers, metal detectors, a digital bar code and text web printers. We do have various models of the bagging machine for different bag widths—please specify bag widths required when you contact us.