- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Z Blade Mixers-ZB02,ZB03,ZB04
Loynds Z-Blade Mixers. Heavy duty Z mixers for tough products. Suitable for bubble gum and chewing gum masses, the mixers will also mix many other stiff products. The mixers are jacketed and have their own self contained heating system. Complete with tilt.
Z-blade mixers are available in 4 sizes: 50kg, 220kg, 500kg and 1000kg capacities. The machines are suitable for gum and heavy paste-type products. The machines are jacketed for hot water heating with hydraulic power tilting and lid opening which is controlled from the main control panel.
The machines can be supplied with a self contained heating system also if required.
The internal construction is manufactured from food grade stainless steel. Inside are sigma style blades for thorough mixing of heavy and viscous type products.
There is also a laboratory size z blade mixer available. Click Here.
Deluxe Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View
Deluxe Humbug/Berlingot Start Up Kit -HBK02
Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View