- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Candy Batch Roller
The Loynds BR70 Candy Batch Roller is used to form a confectionery batch into a continuous rope, so it can then easily be worked into a final product. This machine has a batch capacity of up to 70kg as well as electric heating.
The outer casing and contact parts on our Candy Batch Roller are manufactured from stainless steel, for easy cleaning and maintenance. This model can roll a maximum batch of 70kg. The machine is electrically heated to keep the candy mass soft while rolling.
Many candy lines start with one of these machines and it plays a key role in the making of many types of confectionery products.
Tapered rollers rotate the candy into a cone shape, the end of which is stretched to form a rope. Rock candy, candy canes, die formed soft chews and more can be produced from this candy rope depending on which machines follow the batch roller in the production line. The batch roller can also play a key role in many hand made candies.
The Candy Batch Roller features:
- Electric up and down motion.
- 70KG capacity.
- Electric heating.
- Forward and reverse motion of the rollers, controlled by electronics.
Water heated chocolate melting tank with quick release melting grid and stirring system....View