- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Laboratory Depositor Machine
This unit can deposit a range of confectionery products such as Jelly, Gums, Hard Candy, Toffee, Fudge & Fondant.
Servo driven machine with touch screen HDMI, depositing settings can be easily accessed and adjusted on the touch screen. The mould transport system pushes moulds through the machine stopping the mould to make the candy deposit. Moulds are removed from the machine manually after depositing and are set aside for cooling, demoulding is manual but simplistic.
The machine can use teflon coated moulds for hard candy or silicone moulds for soft candy with 6-11 impressions per mould, the machine can deposit around 6 to 14 moulds per minute.
Lollipops can also be deposited.
The output is approximately 30kg per hour depending on size, shape and product configuration.
The machine is supplied with a double hopper to deposit a single colour product or a two-colour product or a one colour product with a centre.
The footprint dimensions of the machine are L:1050mm x W:1050mm x H:1600mm. Weight 350kg. Electric consumption 4kw.
- PLC Control
- Mounted on wheels.
- Easy to use.
- Easy maintenance.
- Moulds: Silicone & Teflon Coated
- Hoppers: Single or Double
Compact depositing machine, Ideal for use by the smaller manufacturer or in the laboratory. for JELLY, Hard Candy, SOFT CANDY, TOFFEE, FUDGE and FONDANT....View