- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Cut & Fold Wrapping Machine-CW01
Our Cut & Fold Wrap Machine is of the Nagema W5 type. They are used for the production of gum or soft candy products and it can be manufactured to produce your preferred candy. The machine is fully variable in speed up to 500 pieces per minute
The Loynds Cut & Fold Wrap is of a robust and proven design. It is supplied with an inverter for speed control and a print registration system, as standard. This machine can be provided for you in one of two formats. One format is the standard single-point end fold; the second format is the double point end fold.
Cut & Fold Wrapping Machine Features:
- The machine is imminently variable by an electronic inverter control.
- It is fitted with photocells for print registration.
- We will manufacture the machine to your preferred size format.
- The machine wraps in a ‘fold wrap’ (single point under-fold).
- Power Requirement: 3.5kW.
- Dimensions: 1430 x 1035 x 1810
- Weight: 1400kg
See videos of the machine being tested & in production:
Deluxe Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View
Deluxe Humbug/Berlingot Start Up Kit -HBK02
Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View