- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Ball Lollipop Forming Machine
The Ball Lollipop Forming Machine can run with plastic and paper sticks ranging in length between 70mm and 100mm long. The Ball Lollipop Forming Machine is fitted with a die blower system to keep the die cool when running continuously; this air jet also has heating so it can dry the forming die after cleaning with hot air.
The machine is totally guarded with stainless steel panels; clear hinged Lexon panels are fitted for access and these are also equipped with magnetic guard switches. Tiered shacking bed coolers ensure perfectly round lollipops.
Ball Lollipop forming machine features:
- Variable speed (up to 800 per minute).
- Blower cooling system.
- Takes sticks between 70mm and 100mm in length.