- This equipment has been designed by Loynds' in-house research and development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our 23,000 square foot manufacturing facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long term reliability
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Small Scale Candy Production Line
Small scale mini candy production line for the manufacturing of perfectly formed candy sweets up to 75kg per hour. The line consists of a miniature batch roller which now has capability for centre filling, miniature rope sizer and a miniature rotary candy forming die.
We can supply individual machinery, or the complete line as shown on this page.
The line has been specially designed for people requiring smaller production runs either for recipe development, or lower volume artisan production. Due to the small size of the equipment the candy line requires only 3 meters of space to set up. The machinery can be either table top mounted, or it can be supplied with separate operator height stands.
All the equipment is manufactured to be extremely robust and reliable. The machinery is almost full stainless steel construction for maximum hygiene and simple cleaning down.
The candy forming die will be supplied with a die of your choice and these are very simple to change should you wish to manufacture a variety of shapes.
Water heated chocolate melting tank with quick release melting grid and stirring system....View