- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Ball Lollipop Forming Machine-BL01
The Ball Lollipop Forming Machine can run with plastic and paper sticks ranging in length between 70mm and 100mm long. The Ball Lollipop Forming Machine is fitted with a die blower system to keep the die cool when running continuously; this air jet also has heating so it can dry the forming die after cleaning with hot air.
The machine is totally guarded with stainless steel panels; clear hinged Lexon panels are fitted for access and these are also equipped with magnetic guard switches. Tiered shacking bed coolers ensure perfectly round lollipops.
Ball Lollipop forming machine features:
- Variable speed (up to 800 per minute).
- Blower cooling system.
- Takes sticks between 70mm and 100mm in length.