- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Stick-master / Candy Bar Cutting and Twisting Machine
The Loynds SM01 Stick-master is a sophisticated piece of Confectionery Equipment engineered for the automatic cutting and twisting of a candy rope to produce uniform and consistent lengths of candy. The machine is primarily used for the manufacturing of candy canes, twirly lollipops, and traditional candy sticks. The machine is capable of producing up to 200 PCs of cut candy per minute (dependant on the final piece size)
At the infeed of the machine, a candy rope—ideally fed through a rope sizer—enters the Stick-master’s two twisting conveyors. Here the machine twists the candy to create a spiral pattern along the length of the rope.
Post-twisting, the candy rope advances to the rotary cutting station. Operating at variable speeds between 10 and 200 cuts per minute, this station cuts the candy rope into consistently sized Candy Bars or Candy Poles. The cut pieces then exit the machine via the outfeed conveyor.
The twisting section is fully adjustable, giving you precise control over the amount of twist applied to your Candy. In addition, the cutting station has a variable speed controller allowing you fine control over the final length of the cut bars.
- Power: 3kW
- Dimensions: (L)1600mm x (W)800mm x (H)1450mm
- Weight: 465kg
- Material: Food-Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Products: Candy Canes, Twirly Lollipops, and Traditional Candy Sticks.
- Output: 10 – 200 PCs per minute (dependant on length)
The Stick-master Machine is essential for high volume manufacturing of a range of Sweets, including Candy Canes, Twirly Lollipops, and classic Sandy sticks.
For optimal performance, the Stick-master machine should be fed from a Rope Sizer.
Our semi automatic candy vacuum cookers deliver high-quality boiled sugar or isomalt syrups, essential for high quality candy production....View
Semi-Automatic Vacuum Cooker for Industrial Candy Manufacturing
High volume candy cooking system utilising the rotary blade thin film method to achieve the highest quality cooked candy....View
Rotary Blade Thin Film Candy Cooker
The Loynds Sugar/Glucose Dissolving System is a complementary system for candy manufacturing when using a vacuum cooker. Our system streamlines the sugar dissolving process, enhancing efficiency and produc...View