- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Stickmaster-Candy Cane/Lollipop/Pole Line
The line consists of batch roller, rope sizer, Stickmaster twisting and cutter unit and hand forming conveyor unit. The machine will rope form, size, twist and cut the candy pieces into lengths that can then be twisted into various shapes or wrapped around a lollipop stick.
Rock candy forming and twisting line for candy canes, twirly pops and rock/pole sticks.
The line consists of:
- Batch roller
- Rope sizer
- Two sets of angled twisting conveyors
- Cutting unit
- Single tier cooling conveyor
- Speed: 20–200 cut pieces per minute
- Diameter: 6mm–22mm
- Length: 75mm–1000mm
The machine can also be automated to make straight rock candy bars by the addition of a special bar cooler. These can be fed into a flowpack machine for wrapping. This can achieve speeds of around 200 bars per minute.
Video Links Of The Machine On Test & In Production
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View