- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Candy Cane/Lollipop/Pole Line
The line consists of batch roller, rope sizer, Stickmaster twisting and cutter unit and hand forming conveyor unit. The machine will rope form, size, twist and cut the candy pieces into lengths that can then be twisted into various shapes or wrapped around a lollipop stick.
Rock candy forming and twisting line for candy canes, twirly pops and rock/pole sticks.
The line consists of:
- Batch roller
- Rope sizer
- Two sets of angled twisting conveyors
- Cutting unit
- Single tier cooling conveyor
- Speed: 20–200 cut pieces per minute
- Diameter: 6mm–22mm
- Length: 75mm–1000mm
The machine can also be automated to make straight rock candy bars by the addition of a special bar cooler. These can be fed into a flowpack machine for wrapping. This can achieve speeds of around 200 bars per minute.
Video Links Of The Machine On Test & In Production
Water heated chocolate melting tank with quick release melting grid and stirring system....View