- This equipment has been designed by Loynds' in-house research and development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our 23,000 square foot manufacturing facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long term reliability
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Cut batches of fudge, nougat, caramels and other food items into oblongs, squares and bars. The Loynds rotary blade batch cutter can process maximum batch sizes of 480mm x 480mm at speeds of up to five batches every minute.
A rotary blade cutting machine suitable for cutting slabs of fudge, caramels, nougats and various other soft food items. A dual set of rotating blades can cut product into cubes, oblongs and bars.
The fudge cutter consists of a center chain conveyor that transports a nylon tray through the machine. Product is loaded onto the tray before it is automatically transported through the set of rotating blades. The tray is rotated 90˚ before passing through the second set of blades to give the criss-cross cut.
Fudge Cutter Features
- Machine body manufactured from full stainless steel.
- Food grade nylon tray holds a slab size of 480mm x 480mm.
- Cuts product into oblongs, squares and bars.
- Maximum speed of five batches per minute depending on product.
The Loynds Chain Die Forming Line is suitable for the production of hard or soft chewy candies, gums and caramel products with or without a centre filled liquid, jam or paste....View
Chain Die Forming Line
The line consists of batch roller, rope sizer, Stickmaster twisting and cutter unit and hand forming conveyor unit. The machine will rope form, size, twist and cut the candy pieces into lengths that can th...View