- This equipment has been designed by Loynds product development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory.
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our UK facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long-term reliability.
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product.
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment.
Fudge – Caramel Cutter – FC01
Cut batches of fudge, nougat, caramels and other food items into oblongs, squares and bars. The Loynds rotary blade batch cutter can process maximum batch sizes of 480mm x 480mm at speeds of up to five batches every minute.
Call: +44 (0) 1253 882 961
for more information.
A rotary blade cutting machine suitable for cutting slabs of fudge, caramels, nougats and various other soft food items. A dual set of rotating blades can cut product into cubes, oblongs and bars.
The fudge cutter consists of a center chain conveyor that transports a nylon tray through the machine. Product is loaded onto the tray before it is automatically transported through the set of rotating blades. The tray is rotated 90˚ before passing through the second set of blades to give the criss-cross cut.
Fudge Cutter Features
- Machine body manufactured from full stainless steel.
- Food grade nylon tray holds a slab size of 480mm x 480mm.
- Cuts product into oblongs, squares and bars.
- Maximum speed of five batches per minute depending on product.
Deluxe Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View
Deluxe Humbug – Berlingot Start Up Kit – HBK02
Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View
Humbug – Berlingot Start Up Kit – HBK01
Tabletop machine for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View