- This equipment has been designed by Loynds' in-house research and development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our 23,000 square foot manufacturing facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long term reliability
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Drop Roller Candy Machine
The Loynds Drop Roller Candy Machine is suitable for low volume artisan candy manufacturers, or for recipe development in candy laboratories. The brass rollers are quickly interchangeable meaning a variety of shapes can be made on a single machine.
Drop Roller Candy Machines are a low cost solution to producing die-formed hard candy sweets.
The machine can be used to produce either solid single colour candies or two-colour layered candies. A set of brass rollers with the candy design engraved into them continuously forms a ribbon of candy into the required shape.
The formed candy is then left to cool before the sweets can be broken up, sieved and then processed further or packaged.
The brass rollers can be engraved in various shapes including ovals, rounds, balls, oblongs, pears, lemons, flat drops or various other novelty shapes.
Some bar products can also be made on specially designed rollers.
Further machines can be added to make this a more automated process if required.
Drop Roller Videos
Product being passed through the machine:
Finished product being broken up after cooling:
The Logo Candy Disc Cutting Machine is excellent for the cutting of rock candy into perfectly formed discs. Any designs such as fruits, faces or lettering running through the centre will be neatly visible ...View
Logo Candy Disc Cutting Machine
The Loynds Cushion Cutter machine automatically cuts and shapes a rope of candy into traditional cushion shaped pieces, typically known as humbugs. The unit is ideal for small scale and low volume candy pr...View