Personal Information We May Collect
You are not required to provide any personal information in order to obtain general access to this site. However, in order to access certain services and features of this site, we may require you to provide personal information such as your name and e-mail address. For example, we will collect certain personal information when you contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ form.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Please note that we will not share your personal information with any third parties for direct marketing purposes. Any information supplied to us via the online ‘Contact Us’ page or via email will only be used for the purpose of progressing your enquiry or request.
We reserve the right to disclose user information when required to do so by law or when we have reason to believe that the disclosure of such information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other sites that take you outside this site. These sites are beyond our control and are governed by the privacy policies of those sites, which may differ significantly from our own. Please do not assume that the privacy afforded to you by this site is also afforded to you by sites that have links to our own.
From time to time, we may collect general, statistical, non-personal information about the use of this site, such as how many visitors visit a particular page, which browsers are being used to view the site. We collect this information via technologies such as ‘cookies’ and ‘IP addresses’. We may use this data to understand how our site is performing and to make improves to enhance visitor experience. This aggregated data does not personally identify you or any other users of this site.
IP Addresses and Cookies
The cookies used on our website have been categorised based on information provided by the International Chamber of Commerce UK Cookie Guide. Please note that some cookies used on our website may be set by third-parties.
These types of cookies are created temporarily, allowing us to link to your actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when you open your browser window and ends when you close it.
These types of cookies remain on your device for a specified period of time, becoming active each time you visit our website.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential for using our website, enabling the services that you have specifically requested when consenting to using our website. These cookies will be used for basic functions such as remembering your previous actions when navigating our website during a single session.
These cookies collect aggregated information about how our visitors use our website. This enables use to improve the functionality of our site and monitor its efficiency.
These cookies allow us to remember your preferences to provide a more personal browsing experience. These cookies may also be used to deliver specific website functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Targeting and Advertising Cookies
These cookies enable effective delivery of adverts relevant to you. These types of cookies are usually set by the third-parties who provide the advertising, therefore, we have no control over and cannot be held responsible for the use of any data collected.
Guidance for Children Under 16
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16 on this site. If you are under 16, please do not provide any personal information to us. Although offensive language will not be tolerated, the forum is not censored and may include language which some, especially under 16 years of age, may find offensive.
Changes to These Terms
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Policy at any time and will not specifically notify you of any changes. With this in mind, we recommend that you periodically check the Policy for any changes.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss of, misuse of or unauthorised access to data. We take this responsibility very seriously and make every effort to ensure your personal information is secure. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% safe. With this in mind, whilst we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for its theft, disclosure or subsequent misuse.
1. Personal information we collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
2. The legal bases we rely on to collect, use, and share personal information
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. we use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
3. The third parties with whom we share personal information
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. we share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. we engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. we will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. we may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. The length of time we keep personal information
5. If transferring personal information outside of Europe, how the transfer will be handled
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
Generally we only keep your data in the UK or EU.
If we transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, using services such as Google Cloud as it is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Our buyers’ rights regarding his use of their personal information and his contact details
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. we describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, We, Loynds International Ltd, are the data controller of your personal information.
You can contact us via email@example.com or via phone +441253882961